- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, raw
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 6 1/2 ounces, chopped, dried cranberries, apricots, cherries or blueberries (any combination)
- Butter a 9 by 9-inch glass baking dish and set aside. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine the raw honey, Coconut oil, extract and salt in a medium saucepan and place over low heat , until melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the liquid mixture, and stir to combine.
- Turn mixture out into the prepared baking dish and press down, evenly distributing the mixture in the dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Substitutions: You may substitute dried cranberries with any dried fruit of your choice. Use dried fruit that does not contain any additional sweeteners.